Where is our website?
The county website template is being installed on a [county].idgop.org subdomain. If you are in Valley County, your website can be found at valley.idgop.org. The Twin Falls County website can be found at twinfalls.idgop.org, and so on.
How do I log in?
Two main ways to log in:
- Fast: Add /wp-admin to the end of your website in the URL bar. (i.e. Oneida county will log in at oneida.idgop.org/wp-admin)
- Easy: On the front of your website, hover over the Admin dropdown at the top right corner of the page header and select LOGIN.
Use the login credentials emailed to you by a member of the ArcFires team to access the site. You can use either username or email in the first field along with your password. If you cannot access the site with those credentials, follow these steps:
- At the bottom of the form, click: Lost your password?
- Enter your email to have a password reset link sent to you.
- If you don’t receive an email, contact us at [email protected] to get our help.
How can I edit my site?
Log into your site and use the checklist under Steps to Launch in the Admin Launchpad to start changing the content on your site to get ready to launch. The sidebar on the left of the Launchpad covers all of the most important site settings, but the Steps to Launch checklist covers the options that must be addressed before your site should be shared with others.
We are in the process of recording the tutorial videos for how to edit your website. We hope to have all the videos completed and added to your website launchpad by Friday, February 25th, 2022. Here are the video tutorials that have been finished: Video Tutorials Playlist
- Add County Administrators
- Update Your County Information
- Update Your County Precincts
- Add Leadership Information
- Update Social Media Links
- Edit Home Page Content
- Review Header Settings
- Review Footer Settings
- Edit Pages & Redirections
- Edit Menus
The template likely has a few bugs remaining. Contact us at (208) 213-7739 or [email protected].