- Clears “unnecessary data” out of the database
- “Cleans up” database tables
- Retrieves space lost to data fragmentation
- Removes all unnecessary data (e.g. trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data) plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options
- Scheduled optimizations
- Cache-based page pre-loading
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimize backup via UpdraftPlus
- Reports which database tables have overhead and wasted space to allow you to reduce them
- Automatic and manual image compression
- Bulk compression of PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP and TIF pictures up to 5MB in size
- Twice the compression with much less loss of quality
- ‘Restore Originals’ function
- Image information is retained even once the image is compressed
- Device-Specific cache
- Advanced cache exclusion rules
- Browser Cache to instruct client browsers to reuse cached resources
WP-Optimize Cache Premium
- Multisite Support: extends database optimisations so they function for multiple WordPress sites at a time. If you manage more than one website, you will need WP-Optimize Cache Premium.
- Flexibility and Control: gives you the power to optimize select individual tables or a particular combination of tables on one or more WordPress websites, rather than having to optimize all database tables.
- Deleting unused and unwanted images: removes orphaned images from your WordPress site, plus images of a certain, pre-defined size.
- Sophisticated Scheduling: offers a wide range of options for scheduling automatic optimization. Specify an exact time and run clean-ups daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly and perform any number of additional once off optimizations.
- Seamless Graphical User Interface: for superb clarity in scheduling and managing of multi-site optimizations.
- WP-CLI support: provides a way to manage optimizations from command-line interface if you have lots of sites
- Lazy Loading: load only the images and part of a web-page when it is visible to the user so they can see something very quickly.
- Optimization Preview: gives users the ability to preview, select and remove data and records available for optimization from the database.
- Preload key requests: preload assets such as web fonts and icon fonts, as recommended by Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Premium support – caching is one of the most complex things you can do for a website, so premium support offers you peace of mind there’s someone to talk quickly to if you need any technical answers or help configuring the optimizations of cache settings for your website.